Contract Type: Temporary work potentially leading to a full time position
Hours of work: 8 hrs per day as standard, however overtime is available.
Salary: Mon – Fri £8.21 per hour (plus 12.07% holiday entitlement of £0.99ph)
Sat £12.31ph (plus 12.07% holiday entitlement of £1.48ph)
Sun £16.42ph (plus 12.07% holiday entitlement of £1.98ph)
More About the Role
Mon – Thurs 08.00am – 17.00
Fri 08.00am – 13.30
Working in a busy warehouse environment this role will involve some level of production work including manual handling and lifting substantial elements.
Candidates will be required to understand written and verbal instructions.
Due to location, it would be beneficial if the successful applicants had their own transport, but not essential.
- Is enthusiastic, passionate and energetic whilst consistently striving to exceed expectations
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrates good time management
- Meets deadlines whilst uncompromising quality
- English written and verbal communication skills
- Adopts a positive ‘can do’ attitude to challenging situations
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- To operate production machinery according to a pre-determined schedule
- Help on all elements of the production line.
- Work to targets
- Be on time for each shift
- Overtime available if wanted
- We are a well-established recruitment business with a collective experience of over 75 years. We currently supply quality, experienced labour to a number of large Haulage Businesses with excellent levels of customer service and satisfaction. We believe that our success is due to the team work, skills and commitment of our employees.
If you are interested in this position, please ring 01524 840622 and ask for Paulina or Woj.
|Salary||£8.21 - £16.42 per hour|