1. Pentagon Consultancy Limited The Industrial Work Solutions UK is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
2. Pentagon Consultancy Limited The Industrial Work Solutions UK is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
3. Pentagon Consultancy Limited The Industrial Work Solutions UK provides appropriate training and awareness information for all of its staff. In particular:
4. Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have to Daniel Crossley – Director of Operations.
5. Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by our board of directors who are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
Working with the appropriate organisations to improve standards,
6. We regularly monitor our risks in this area through the use of relevant key performance indicators, including:
7. As part of our efforts in this area, we publish a modern slavery statement on an annual basis.
8. We would also recommend reading this in conjunction with our other policies, including our:
This policy was adopted from January 2021 after being agreed by our board of directors. It is reviewed annually.