Production Admin Assistant
- Kendal, Cumbria
- £10.90 – £12.21/hour
The Industrial Work Solution Ltd are looking to recruit a Production Assistant Administrator to support the day to day running of our clients Kendal site.
This role is required to offer an effective Production Facility office based support service.
- The overall purpose to ensure that all administration functions are completed to a high standard.
- Providing administrative assistance, ensuring that all records, reports, and statements are accurate and updated as necessary and held securely.
- Ensuing the bare codes, stock and raising purchase orders are done in a timely manner.
- Checking inventory and ordering of supplies as needed.
The successful candidate(s) will have / be
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Prior experience of working in an Administrative role in an Engineering or Manufacturing Environment
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Outstanding communication skills, adept at dealing with production workers both internal and external.
- Previous experience of working as part of a team
- Basic clerical skills such as filing, photocopying, scanning, etc.
Monday to Thursday 07:30am – 4:30pm,
What’s on offer?
- Competitive payrate
- Chance of progression
- Free onsite Parking
- Canteen facility
- Generous Overtime rates available
This is a great opportunity for someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and has excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will be able to work independently as well as part of a team. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding administrative role, we would love to hear from you.