- Lancaster, Lancashire
- £36.000 – £39.000/year
Our Client specialise in the provision of of sterile and non-sterile products, to the Healthcare industry.
They are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to work at their sites in Lancaster and Morecambe. This Role will be 70% Electrical Bias
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the main purpose of your job will be to carry out day to day engineering tasks, including breakdowns, PPM, calibrations, and process improvements in all aspects of the company. You will also provide support for
- New Product Development (NPD)
- New equipment specification
- Installation of machines and equipment
Responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to
- Reporting deviations from the standard and taking appropriate measures and corrective actions.
- Take action to achieve the operational objectives and indicators (KPIs).
- Supports the visions and strategies of the company and the group as well as the activities of the managing director.
- Teamwork – Builds bonds in the team, contributes to shaping the atmosphere of cooperation and increasing efficiency in teamwork.
- Fully understand and ensure procedural adherence to all company business operating systems.
- Attend relevant internal and external trial activities for new product introduction.
- Responsible for providing information and reports on the current implementation of tasks to its immediate superior.
- Day to day maintaining production machinery including breakdowns, planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and continuous improvements.
- Assist in any facilities work that needs to be carried out around site both internally and externally.
- Assist in project works on new and existing machinery.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a production environment
- Experience in practical setting and in processing.
- Must have worked in a high volume, production environment.
- Hands on experience in Lean tools and methods.
- Able to use manage their time productively
- Practical in-depth knowledge of various sachet manufacturing, film printing, bottle line manufacturing